Thursday 26 November 2009

HandEye



some of you may have noticed the HandEye image on the right hand side of these pages - you can sign up to their [free] newsletter by clicking on it.

why am i promoting them? firstly because it's a beautifully designed magazine about hand-making
and secondly because they've kindly taken me under their umbrella
and are publishing my stories
and many more
developing a really useful [as well as beautiful] web resource

and the paper copy is lovely too...happy reading

2 comments:

  1. and a wonderful story it is :)
    your work and your passion for it inspire me so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote a wonderful story about my work which I appreciated and enjoyed. Beautifully written it has already attracted a lot of attention and reconnected me with friends in America whom I had lost in the mist of time, Thanks India-Na......

    ReplyDelete