Saturday 5 May 2018

a clean sweep



I had been with my former website host since 2004 or 5, but things were getting awfully clunky. It became tedious to try and upload images as the site would crash or simply freeze, so eventually I gave up.

Goodbye, Mr.Site.com - I'm sorry, but you just made it too hard.

Hello squarespace.com - along with a new address.

find me at

www.indiaflint.net

I'm still learning my way around, so there's bit of tweaking going on, but it feels fresh and clean and I love it.

Now I just need to get my house and workroom feeling the same way!



6 comments:

  1. congratulations on being selected for the Alice Prize and look forward to seeing your work here in Sydney at the "local colour" show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mo, it was very nice to have my work included

      Delete
  2. The new website is a beautiful leap forward, Indi!
    I've often wondered about Squarespace so it will be fun to watch how you creatively spread your bear paws across your new pages ;>)) Ever onward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Christi...the trick now is going to be the luring of visitors from the old to the new. apparently I still own my old domain, now the ancient bear needs to learn the new trick of creating a diversion from the car crash that (the old site) presently is....

      Delete
  3. beautiful new site. What about a blog?

    ReplyDelete