Wednesday 30 July 2014

shapeshifting in September



i am teaching a 'shapeshifter' class near Bunbury, Western Australia that never made it to the website because it was fully booked from the moment it was conceived last year.

but now it seems a couple of spaces have become available : life happens and people's plans change

so if you can see yourself wanting to spend five days in the wildflower glory that is the West Australian spring, hand sewing a celebration dress from a collection of pre-loved articles weeded from your wardrobe

September 1-5,  2014

please contact Jane Flower for details

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's probably the closest class to South Africa though!!

      Delete
  2. If only---I see my immediate reaction is shared...! This is the class I'd most like to do. I love that ingenious recreation of new from old... but this is peak work time for me, no way to get five days away from it. Cheers to those lucky folk who get a newly opened opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the list of "if only's". The dress above is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been reading about Newburgh. Will you go again next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I shall. we are planning another special project around the river for the summer

      Delete
  5. Can I do it long distance ???? ;)
    I've always loved the way you turn old into fresh again.

    ReplyDelete