my first thought on being tagged (by Darlene) was of the "oh dear, must i?" variety...however after a calming cup of tea i'm going to 'fess up. here goes, then.
seven little known facts about me...
1. english is not my first language
2. my favourite stitch is running stitch
3. the only athletic event i have ever won was the egg and spoon race in Grade 3 at Shelford Girls Grammar (i still have my blue ribbon)
4. when i was little i wanted to be an Indian (not the subcontinental kind, but the First Nation American kind who rode palouse ponies bareback)
5. i write poetry....but each poem takes at least three years to edit to my satisfaction
6. the new crescent moon (known in our family as a "cradle-boat moon") is my favourite
7. i abandoned dreams of a thespian career after being cast as the witch in three consecutive productions at school (there seemed to be few other roles for one of dark skin and dark hair)
and now to pass on the baton
over to you!
oh, and in case you're wondering, the picture above shows my dog Kip doing what she does best...bringing in the sheep
and a postscript... with thanks to Helen (see link above) who worked out what the system was despite my completely forgetting to post the instructions. silly me. here they are (copied from Helen's page)
The rules of this Tag are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write seven little known facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted